Initially I set up a Proxy resource. I also setup up my MultiNICB
resource in a separate resource group so that I could use it in several
resource groups via proxies. However, I cannot get my IPMultiNICB
resource to come online. The online action fails saying that the
resource has not been probed on the system. However, when I attempt to
probe the resource it seems to fail silently. What command output or
configuration files would be most relevant to diagnosing this problem?

Oh, my most current configuration did away with the proxy. I also
created a MultiNICB resource in the same resource group as my
IPMultiNICB resource.

Charles H. Baker

Unix Systems Administration

o. 864.331.7896 c. 864.990.1297

cba...@nuvox.com

"Some of us learn from other people's mistakes and the rest of us have
to be other people." -- Zig Ziglar, Author