Hi

I would like to use local zones to run Oracle database instances with the HA agent, but this setup is currently unsupported on the Solaris 10 amd64 architecture (see seer.entsupport.symantec.com—325847.htm). Veritas technical support say that this is due to the Oracle HA agent not being able to monitor the instance within a local zone.

I'm really surprised that this is a problem, as Oracle HA Agent works with local zones on Solars 10 SPARC. What's the underlying cause and is there a plan to fix and when?

Thanks

Daniel Bunford-Jones