From: Gene Henriksen [mailto:gene_henrik...@symantec.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 11:34 AM
To: Everett Henson; 'veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu'
Subject: RE: I/O Fencing non-CFS

IO Fencing works with VCS. Even without CFS/RAC it is the best protection
against split-brain. You CAN import a DG on multiple systems by using vxdg -C
import <dg> to clear the name in the private region.

Alternatives include the preonline_ipc trigger (in sample_triggers, copy to
triggers, rename preonline and enable PreOnline in service groups). Also
link-lowpri.