From: veritas-ha-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-ha-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of ?????????
???????
Sent: 22 April 2011 14:02
To: veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-ha] VCS 5.1 Zone agent changes?

*Anderson, Ryan* had question about 1 year ago:

"VCS 5.1 treats Solaris zones quite a bit differently with the ContainerInfo
attribute on the
service group itself over how 4.x and 5.0 handled them. It appears to me that
it only supports one
zone in a service group. However, my existing 5.0 install has some service
groups with a Zone
resource that has multiple zones. How might the 5.0 -->  5.1 upgrade handle
these?"

http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/pipermail/veritas-ha/2010-May/011212.html

Have you got answer?

Is it possible to have several non-global zones in one service group?

Best Regards, Vladislav

--
С Уважением,
Владислав Семенов