From: <Boddula>, "Shashi Kanth (HP-SW-LIT)"
<shashi-kanth.bodd...@hp.com<mailto:shashi-kanth.bodd...@hp.com>>
Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:31 AM
To:
"veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>"

<veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>>,
 "veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>"
<veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>>,
"veritas...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:veritas...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>"
<veritas...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu<mailto:veritas...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>>
Subject: [Veritas-ha] Multiple commands of vxevac

VXVM 5.0.1 on HP-UX 11i v3.

I have a volume which occupied in multiple disks, and I want relocate the
volumes to the newly added disks.

Since one vxevac command (moving volumes from one old disk to a new disk)
taking very long time to complete, I want to run multiple vxevac commands to
run in parallel to move the volumes from all old disks to new disks.

I just want to understand whether running multiple vxevac commands in parallel
is OK to proceed with, or it should must be in serial way of moving one old
disk one by one?

Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth