As I explained, only way is to deport and import.  Log a case with Symantec and they will tell you the same thing.

----- Original Message ----
From: Biju Krishnan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: robertinoau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu; Atif Munir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, 19 October, 2006 6:02:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] disabled dg

Hi Robert,

Strange problem on my netbackup server, whenever there is an issue with the FA port of an EMC DMX, via which the filesystems are mounted. All dgs become disabled.

The problem is I'm unable to umount the FS, and hence not able to deport them.

More'so coz I'm unable to kill the bpbkar process backing up the FS {copy of the org}.

Anybody faced the same problem.

Regards,
BIJU KRISHNAN