Ok, Sun 6900, 5.10, VxVM 5.0

We are trying to unconfigure N0.IB6 (via cfgadm). To do so all I/O must
stop.

run vxdmpadm listctlr all

CTLR-NAME       ENCLR-TYPE      STATE      ENCLR-NAME
c3              EVA8000         ENABLED      EVA80001
c6              EVA8000         ENABLED      EVA80001
c1              OTHER_DISKS     ENABLED     OTHER_DISKS
c0              OTHER_DISKS     ENABLED      OTHER_DISKS

I then run vxdmpadm -f disable ctlr=c0

run vxdmpadm listctlr all

CTLR-NAME       ENCLR-TYPE      STATE      ENCLR-NAME
c3              EVA8000         ENABLED      EVA80001
c6              EVA8000         ENABLED      EVA80001
c1              OTHER_DISKS     ENABLED     OTHER_DISKS
c0              OTHER_DISKS     DISABLED      OTHER_DISKS

then wait about 1min, run the command again and get

CTLR-NAME       ENCLR-TYPE      STATE      ENCLR-NAME
c3              EVA8000         ENABLED      EVA80001
c6              EVA8000         ENABLED      EVA80001
c1              OTHER_DISKS     ENABLED     OTHER_DISKS
c0              OTHER_DISKS     ENABLED      OTHER_DISKS

we've added it to vxdmp.exclude, we've suppressed it via vxdmpadmin,
vxdiskadm, and /etc/vx/vxdmp.exclude. Nothing sticks. I think since the path
isn't really failed, it doesn't stay failed.

Ideas?

Thanks!
Des