Hi All,
    If I set the date to 07 May 2007 and then reboot the system then it
boot into single-user mode with only rootvol mounted.
Please let me know whether I need to apply for new (renew) key/license ?
I am new to this mailing list. Please redirect me to correct
mail list If it is not right place to post this message.

Best Regards,
-- Pankaj Nath --
Ph:   +91 80 2601 2237
Mob: +91 99864 23156

)# /usr/sbin/vxlicense -p

vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Feature name: VxVM [95]
vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Number of licenses: 1 (non-floating)
vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Expiration date: Sun May 06 03:00:00 2007 (0.9
days ago)
vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Release Level: 25
vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Machine Class: All
vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Site ID: 0
ginger()#

VxVM starting special volumes ( swapvol var )...
vxvm:vxvol: ERROR: changing plex var-01:
        License has expired or is not available for operation
vxvm:vxvol: ERROR: changing plex swapvol-01:
        License has expired or is not available for operation
/dev/vx/dsk/swapvol: No such device or address
The /var file system (/dev/vx/rdsk/var) is being checked.
Can't open /dev/vx/rdsk/var
/dev/vx/rdsk/var: CAN'T CHECK FILE SYSTEM.
/dev/vx/rdsk/var: UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCY; RUN fsck MANUALLY.

WARNING - Unable to repair the /var filesystem. Run fsck
manually (fsck -F ufs /dev/vx/rdsk/var). Exit the shell when
done to continue the boot process.

Type control-d to proceed with normal startup,
(or give root password for system maintenance):