You can use vxdiskadm and select option 17.  Or manually do what it will do
by creating a /etc/vx/disks.exclude file that lists the LUNs.  Such as...

c7t25d16
c7t25d17
c7t25d18
c7t25d19
c7t25d20
c7t25d21
c7t25d22
c7t25d23
c7t25d24
c7t25d25

I have not delved into it much but you might be able to exclude a whole
controller like you would do for the /etc/vx/vxdmp.exclude file.