From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Smedley, Jeremy P
Sent: 21 Haziran 2007 Perşembe 11:27
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] Mirroring storage

Can someone tell me what the difference is between VVR and VM mirroring?
We have a cluster (although it is Veritas not Sun) and we simply use
Veritas Volume Manager to mirror between the two arrays. The host is
presented LUNs from both arrays and Volume Manager is then used to
create the mirror. From there on in it's always synchronised. Can you
tell me what the advantage of VVR is in this situation?

Cheers

Jez