> (root)@fromage:~# fsck -N /dev/vx/rdsk/entcab1-dg/vol1

[...]
> CORRECT BAD CG SUMMARIES?  no

[...]

> Not sure if I should run `fsck -Y' to fix this?!

There's not much else you can do.  The fact that 'fsck' is running at
all means that the volume is back online now.  The errors displayed are
not that many.  You could get lucky and get all your data back.

Otherwise your alternative is probably to newfs and restore from backup.

--
Darren Dunham                                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]