From: ajay raghuraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: VeritasUsers <Veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:14:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] mirroring existing volume

If I have more than one LUNs ..lets say if i have  LUNs to mirror 5
volumes...will the command "vxassist -g <dg> -mirror <volname>" work? How does
vxassist know what disk to choose ?

Can I use vxmake to mirror the volume ?

Regards,
Ajay

On 8/15/07, Cronin, John S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No need to make the subdisk and plex - just add the new disk to the diskgroup
(vxdiskadm is the easiest way for a beginner).  Then run "vxassist -g <dg>
-mirror <volname>"
--
John Cronin
678-480-6266