From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrey Dmitriev
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:55 AM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] change disk from simple to cdsdisk

I haven't done this in so long, I forgot.

/usr/lib/vxvm/bin/vxdisksetup sdr
vxdisk online sdr
vxdisk init sdr
vxdg -g sundg adddisk sunlun5=/dev/sdr

VxVM vxdg ERROR V-5-1-6478 Device sdr cannot be added to a CDS disk
group

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# vxdisk list
DEVICE       TYPE            DISK         GROUP        STATUS
sda          auto:none       -            -            online invalid
sde          auto:cdsdisk    sundg01      sundg        online nohotuse
sdf          auto:cdsdisk    -            -            online
sdg          auto:cdsdisk    -            -            online
sdq          auto:cdsdisk    -            -            online
sdr          auto:simple     -            -            online