On one of my test servers (sandox play stations)

I pulled my rootmirror to put a larger drive in for data.

How can I chase out the reference to the failed disk ("failed
was:c1t1d0s2")? I have already removed the plex's attached to it, that
made the mirrors to rootdisk.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/#vxdisk -o alldgs list
DEVICE       TYPE            DISK         GROUP        STATUS
c1t0d0s2     auto:sliced     rootdisk     rootdg       online
c1t1d0s2     auto:cdsdisk    oradata_disk_01  oradata      online
-            -         rootmirror   rootdg       failed was:c1t1d0s2

Craig