From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Asim Zuberi
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 7:32 PM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] Solaris 10 - Unable to encapsulate the root drives

Hi All --

We're unable to encapsulate the root-drives on the Systems running Solaris
10 upgrade 4 with Veritas VM 4.1 MP2
patches. All the required OS patches are installed on the system. Every time
an encapsulation attempt is made using
"vxdiskadm" it appears all is getting configured properly. But on the second
reboot during the
encapsulation cycle, the system couldn't just come-up.

Just wondering, if anyone has encountered the same issues? Any pointers will
be a great help!

thanks!
--Asim;