Hi everybody,

I have three feature requests:

* I would like an option to only add the folder i selected and not
it's contents
* I would like an option to revert all files within an folder and
it's contents and subfolders.
* I would like a GUI interface for externals.

Currently if you want to add a folder and not all it's contents you
have to add the folder and manually revert all the files in it you
don't want to version and afterwards set svn:ignore for those files.
This can be very time consuming if you have multiple layered
subfolders because you can't revert folders unless all files in them
aren't added either....

The GUI interface for externals speaks for itself I guess.

Thanks for a great product..

Marijn