> Is there a way to reverse whatever Versions did to it? I suspect worst
> case I could just do the checkout over again (I hope).

The actual repo isn't affected. Just checkout the repo again.

If you need details:

If you have uncommitted changes, you either have to commit them now
(obviously using Versions and not the command line), or abandon them
if you were just tinkering, or make those changes again after you fix
your working copy.

-- rename your current working copy folder by adding "OLD" or
something just to keep a copy of it for now (that way you don't lose
any changes you were working on)

-- use Terminal to do the checkout over again to get a fresh working
copy from the repository. I use svn info to copy the path I originally
used for the checkout.

-- gw