Paid, got my code. Copy/Pasted it from the email. Can't register. WTF?

This has been such a great experience in beta. This license though,
sucks, as does the bugginess of this launch (I too had to force-quit
the app after the auto-update).

Why is 1.0 so different from the last beta? Isn't the whole idea to
beta test the real launch version before you call it 1.0? That is
really lame.

It would be helpful to be able to register my software before the demo
period is up.

Thanks,
Beckley