First off, I'm really pleased to see Versions hit a final release.
Price is also reasonable, so well done there.

However, as others have said before, now that there are no more betas
and the time has come to put down some Euros, I find myself highly
resistant due to the lack of merge features (and lesser, switch etc).

I *would* feel more reassured if the team even made some kind of
statement to say whether or not there is any intention to add merge
features.

Like others, I mostly use TortoiseSVN on Windows for my day job which
does an excellent job in this area. Ironically, it is for my personal
projects that I need to pay for a decent Mac SVN client. And I would
really like that client to be Versions. Knowing that merging features
were coming at some point would make a big difference to me.

Other than that, I think it's a nice piece of software, and well done
for getting to your 1.0 release!