Me too. I'm on Tiger if that makes a difference. My MacBook with  
Leopard went through like a charm last night.

David


On 18-Nov-08, at 6:52 AM, Daniel wrote:

>
> I'm having trouble getting my copy of Versions registered. I
> successfully purchased a license this morning, and received the
> license code in an email. I then upgraded to v1.0.1, but the upgrade
> did not complete as expected--it stalled "waiting for transactions to
> complete" or something like that. Eventually I killed it. When I
> started Versions the "About Versions" dialog reported v1.0.1, so I
> assume the upgrade when fine despite the botched restart...
>
> Now I'm trying to register but it's stalled again. I typed my name and
> email into the "Register Versions" dialog, checked "I agree to the
> Terms" and clicked Register. And waited... And I'm still waiting
> nearly an hour later. The top of the registration dialog says
> "Processing..." but I'm starting to lose confidence. Please help.
>
> ~ Daniel
>
>
> p.s. I tried to submit this support request through the feedback form
> on your website, but I got the following error:
>
> Error: Server Error
> The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
> If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
> error message and the query that caused it.
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to