Hello
I was close to buy Versions but Im not happy with the following
situation:
Every time Versions has a new update, which I install, I cant access
the previous locally installed repository. Further on I cant access my
Beanstak Repos again, Versions freezes (need to close it by programm
manager). Dropping and recreating the bookmarks would be a nice
workaround but I still cant access my local repos, nor my Beanstalk
repos.
I have to delete the local repos bookmarks and to create a new one,
then reimport object folder, but of course all object versions are
gone, it looks all new. I cant work that way. I must be able to access
older object versions, even after updating Versions itself.

Further on it would be great if Versions would support external
Harddisks to remove local HD crash, etc. I cant use my Time Capsule.
Beanstalk works fine, but 15$ every month while I have an existing
Harddisk...

Just my 2 cents
Ty