Dear Versions users,

A question we get a lot on support is how you can use custom compare
tools. We have a nice scriptable solution for that. Read more about it
here:
http://groups.google.com/group/versions/browse_thread/thread/0c832918cbb6d521

Basically you have to create "~/Library/Application Support/Versions/
Compare Scripts" and every script you install in there will pop up in
the Versions preferences.

The files section of this group contains quite a few cool scripts. One
we like ourselves is to compare .doc (word documents) files: 'Changes
+ conversion.py'

If you create something cool, please share it with us!

Kindest regards,

Koen Bok - madebysofa.com