I was having similar issue and worked out the solution, which involved
extending Dirk's solution.

Dirk talks about giving full path to ssh but, in the same line of the
config file, you might also have to give full path to your key file.

Example:

ssh = $SVN_SSH /usr/bin/ssh -i /Users/[your home]/.ssh/id_dsa

Tim