I love the Versions timeline.  It's actually the feature that made the
choice between Versions and Cornerstone a no-brainer (Cornerstone,
amazingly, does not have an equal feature, which was a show-stopper
for me).

That said, there are a few changes that would make Versions timeline
more useful.  Thanks for your consideration and a great app!

Here are my suggestions in no particular order:

* Change tooltip to display full path/name on mouse hover
If the pathname is long and the window is not maximized, it is
impossible to see the full path or filename without resizing the
window.  Right now, the tooltip simply says "Show changes committed on
this revision."

* Don't try to DIFF binary files
Self explanatory, but I've accidentally clicked on binary files a few
times (often because I can't see the full filename as mentioned
above).

* Add additional contextual menus
Right now the contextual menu for each is pretty much worthless (Look
Up in Dictionary?).  Now, I realize that the listing for each file may
not match the working copy revision. But it would still be extremely
helpful if the contextual menu for the files had the following options
in them:

- Open
- Open With...
- Reveal in Finder
- Reveal in Versions

Obviously, these should only appear when looking at the timeline for a
working copy vs. repository.