Sorry, I hope it doesn't seem I'm beating the same drum, but I haven't yet heard a compelling case for remembering column *sizes*. I can agree with remembering (1) which columns are visible and (2) the order of the columns (3) for each bookmark. However, as I mentioned in my last email, is there ever a time when you *don't* want the Name column to occupy as much space as possible? I find that regardless of the number or order of columns, I always expand the Name column and shrink most everything else.

Perhaps I'm playing devil's advocate, but think of this from a developer standpoint as well. Do you really need the overhead of tracking and storing each column size? Why devote the logic and storage space to handling custom sizes? I personally would be much happier if Versions just did The Right Thing and showed me the most it could with the columns I've selected.

- Quinn