I have been using versions for a while now and I have a question.  I
use versions mainly for monitoring my projects devleopment.  I
typically look at the remote changes and my changes to figure out if I
have to look at a project or maybe didn't check in some files.  All
works pretty well but my project .iml files (which we never check in)
are mixed in the source directory and give erroneus results.  Is it
possible to tell versions to ignore this file type?