Versions is a very promising app., but needs one more bugfix release
in order to be truly great. I also have a question- I like how there's
an indicator showing how many remote changes are on the repository.
However, how do you see which files have a remote change? This seems
like pretty basic functionality- I'd be very surprised if there isn't
a way to do this. Hopefully, I'm missing something obvious.