We are currently setting up a continuous integration server. When we
try to connect to our unfuddle subversion repository, we have a
authentication window popping up requesting us for a username and
password. Everytime we key in the username and password, the windows
pops up again. There don't seem to be any authorization process
involved because, the username-password just keep popping out all the
time, even though we have entered our password already.

The link we are using is http;//svn.unfuddle.com/svn/######_#####

we are using tortoise svn to connect to the repo-browser from our
server.