Hi Baron,

You can try to remove your Versions preferences file, and if that
fails, your Bookmarks.plist file.

The preferences file is called "com.picodev.Versions.plist" and is
stored in your home folder under Library/Preferences

The Bookmarks.plist file is stored in your home folder under Library/
Application Support/Versions.

I'd recommend moving both of these files out of the way (e.g. to your
Desktop) instead of directly deleting them, it would be a shame to
lose those settings if it turns out that the problem wasn't caused by
them.

If this fixes the problem, please send those two files to me by email
off-list so I can take a look at the cause of the problem.

Thanks!
- Dirk