That's correct Kerri. Just for the record, the procedure you describe
(except for the final commit of course) is made easily available by
TortoiseSVN from the log dialog and it can be very handy when it's
needed. I take the opportunity to add it my wishlist for Versions. On
TortoiseSVN this operation is called "Revert to revision", which is
the correct name, IMHO. The use of the name "Revert to revision" in
Versions is incorrect and very misleading as the operation only
performs an update to a previous revision. After such an operation you
can't commit and any update will get you back to HEAD, so this
operation can't sensibly be called "revert". This operation should be
called "Update to revision" instead, as it is done in TortoiseSVN,
because that's what it does.

Ganesh