Hi Luca,

You can simply register Versions again on the new Macbook.

Versions will only start complaining if you re-register it on
different computers a lot.

If somehow you do get an error message, please drop us a line at
support with your license code in it (or the email-address you used to
buy Versions) and we'll reset the counter for your license on our
registration server right away.

Cheers,
- Dirk

the Versions team