In terms of organization, we've created a separate repo per client,
which in turn has folders for individual projects. Sometimes there are
multiple folders within a project for different sub-projects.On the
next level you have your branches, tags, trunk, and so and so forth.
We've used this structure for a while now and its worked out quite
well.