On Jun 11, 2009, at 1:04 PM, Kevin Powick wrote:

Hi,

I'm new to Versions, so maybe I've just missed this, but I don't seem
to be able to select multiple items and then "Ignore" them via the
right-click context menu.  I have to do it one item at a time.  If I
select multiple items, the "Ignore" option is grayed out.

I do realize that I can manually edit the Ignore list on the
Inspector's Properties tab, but was hoping for a quick select and
Ignore option.

--
Kevin Powick