Hi Jean-Christophe,

Can you check in a terminal window if the "opendiff" command can be
found?

running:
> which opendiff
should show you where it is installed.

Versions looks for opendiff in "/usr/bin/opendiff" and uses that
command to launch FileMerge.

If you have it installed in a different location (maybe because you
only have the iPhone SDK installed and not the Mac toolchain as well?
just guessing), please let me know so we can address that in a future
update to Versions.

Thanks!
- Dirk

the Versions team