Hi,

I've got this problem too, but the cause is different. I have several
keychains separating password from various places.  Versions seems to
have write access to only the default 'login' keychain.  To solve the
problem:

1. Open Keychain Access
2. Right click at 'login' keychain
3. Select Make keychain "login" default.

Cheers,
Chatchavan