On Jul 20, 2009, at 10:46 PM, Greg wrote:

I'm encountering a very frustrating bug.
Every time I do a change to a binary file (for a jpg), I get an error
when I commit.
The only workaround I found is to delete my file first then to add it
again. This is making me loose a lot of time , especially as the
deletion is very slow.
Looking for help ;-).
I bought it for a couple of people as I found Versions very good in
the first place, but given that I will have probably to find another
SVN client, less nice but that do the job...

Have you in fact tried this with another SVN client that doesn't reproduce the problem? Could it possibly be a renaming/case sensitivity problem?