Briefly, I've found that IDE integration for SVN is handy when it allows for more intelligent refactoring, which both Subclipse and Subversive do. You could actually argue that if all your projects are managed within Eclipse, you can get by without Versions. However, Eclipse and I have a love-hate relationship — great features, but often the implementation is lacking somewhat. Since I also do a great deal of work in Xcode and other editors, Versions is an ideal way to manage all my SVN projects.

 - Quinn