Your question is a little fuzzy. Are you talking about a Repository bookmark, or a Working Copy bookmark?

This error is a symptom that your SVN tool is too old to interact with the repository/working copy in question. Generally I'd expect to see that error with working copies, but if your repository was created in the 1.5 format and Versions is set to use 1.4, that could be your problem too.

 - Quinn