Yeah, it's exactly that same issue.

Regarding which transactions Versions was waiting for: my guess is
that those were background transactions to update the badges in the
Bookmarks list.

We investigate this issue a bit more so hopefully we'll all see that
"Waiting for transactions to finish..." dialog a lot less of in future
updates :)

- Dirk