Quite often I get an error from versions telling me that a working
directory is locked.
To fix it I go into the command line and run svn cleanup.
It would be really nice if versions had a button in the error dialoge
which said "Run svn cleanup and try again".
It could do even better and check to see if svn is running already and
if it isnt automatically run svn cleanup.
Im even guessing that the lock file has the pid of the svn process
which acquired the lock, so it check for that pid.