Hi Sofa,

 We've been using Versions since it's first beta and it's an integral
part of our work-flow now.  L o v e  it. :)

 There are always ways to improve though, no? ;)

 In the timeline view, it would be fantastic if (instead of only
seeing a diff), one could perform the same sort of commands as in the
browse view: open, quick-look, reveal in finder, etc.  Leave the
default click action as a diff from version to version, but add the
above in a contextual menu?

Cheers,
David
CTO - Jade Orchard

P.S.:  I had posted another RFE back in the beta stage, and heard the
wind whistling in response. I know you guys are busy - we're
developers too, but the features I requested then would still be
immensely useful for us. Have a look again if you would:
http://groups.google.com/group/versions/browse_thread/thread/f1ec2a25b65b8dc8/fbdf84391f48e0d3#fbdf84391f48e0d3