Hi all,

We've tracked down the cause of the following issue that some of you
are running into with Versions 1.0.5:

- Really high CPU usage in one or more background processes, also
named Versions.

We will release Versions 1.0.6 soon to take care of this problem.

Because this issue was our highest priority, was pretty hard to track
down, and we want to get the fix in everyone's hands asap, this one
fix will be the only difference between 1.0.6 and 1.0.5.

Cheers,
- Dirk

the Versions team