I have only been coding for a little over a year now.  Versions is my
first experience with version control (LOVE THE INTERFACE). I read
somewhere that svn works best with text files but can be used for any
type of file. What is the best practice for managing Cocoa projects?
Should I upload the entire file; including .plist, .h, .xcodeproj
etc...?  I ask this because when I made a change and compared the
diff's the results were a bit overwhelming.

Thanks!
-FnB