So downloaded a copy today and installed it. I cant seem to do
anything afterward. I keep getting error messages for every action
item:

to import my current working folder files into a local repository i
set up, i get:

Can't get exclusive lock on file '/Volumes/Macintosh Data/Documents/
Site Design & Maintenance/Subversions Repository/db/txn-current-lock':
Operation not supported

What am I doing wrong?

I am using panic's coda. is there a tutorial on how to set this up for
coda? this is my second try at using this tool and still cant get it
to work