Hi,

Just installed Versions today, and got the same error when connecting
to my local svn server which i downloaded from collab.net (http://
www.open.collab.net/downloads/community/)
When i connect to a svn server hosted on my clients windows machine
(visualsvn server) i works.

What kind of svn server are trying to connect to?
Is there anyone else who successfullt connected versions to a collab
net svn server?

//John