Hi John,

Thanks for making and posting that, those videos are great.

We have a page in the Versions in-app Help where we link to some
online resources for more info about SVN in general and Versions in
particular.  Can I include a link to your site in there? (and if
you're cool with that, please let me know which URL would work best)

Cheers,
- Dirk

the Versions team