Gotcha. The path should point to an actual repository, not just the parent
directory. (If your SVN repos are inside ~/Repositories, add the subdirectory
to the end of the path.) I'd suggest trying `svn list URL` in Terminal first.
If you can't connect there, it's not fair to blame it on Versions.  :-)
 - Quinn