Hi Neoraptor,

Progress is being made and we have a basic implementation of proxy
support now.  It was scheduled to be in the next update, but we've
decided to release 1.0.7 first to take care of a couple of critical
bugs, before we're done with fleshing out and testing new features
like this one.

Sorry to keep you waiting, I can promise that proxy support will be in
Versions soon though.

- Dirk

the Versions team