I'm only just exploring Versions and SVN for my company. We are a
design studio producing some web work, but mostly self-contained
multimedia. We rely heavily on Flash and Photoshop. I've looked at the
articles on SVN for designers and they seem to indicate that in a
studio like our where files get passed around a lot Subversion could
be a good way to go.

Here's my problem. I have no idea what our workflow would look like. I
get the impression that Version doesn't have the ability to lock/
unlock files. Is that true? It would seem simplest to just lock the
file while you work on it and unlock it when you put it back. Is
anybody using Version or other version control in a design
environment?

Thanks,

Cliff VanMeter
Butler Graphics, Inc.