Hi, I don't know if my post got swallowed up or what, but it's not
showing up on the front page... trying again.

I'm new to Subversion, and therefore, very new to Versions as well.

I want to pare down my project to only the last month's worth of
changes, discarding everything else from a local, working folder
perspective, to create a new repository that dismisses all the legacy
garbage that's accumulated and been updated.

I have a repo on a server, I want to pull down every necessary piece I
need for a complete trunk back to one month ago, and then I want to
create a new, remote repository that my team can work from, ignoring
the old one.

Can somebody let me know if this is possible?  How would I go about
doing this?

Thanks in advance!